Thursday, January 15, 2009

More chistmas pics

I'm ready for tea - Evan and Kiersten got these chairs from Grandma Peggy and wasted no time putting them to use - I think they would have let me serve breakfast out there to them if I would have allowed it.
So this isn't the greatest photo of me - but I had to post it because its hilarious - evan looks mad and kara looks like shes biting him - too funny - actually evan was making funny faces and loves to let kara goober him - I keep tellimg him not to - she is going to bite him one one these days

Santa got me just what I wanted - a Dora hair thing - for all of you who couldn't understand what she wanted when she tried to tell you



This is his excited face - he was so excited he hugged his presents from santa for a minute before he looked at anything else


No comments: